How to Contact Us
Guiding Star Grange #1
401 Chapman Street, Greenfield MA 01301-1734
For more specific questions
- For kitchen rentals, please contact:
James Wickline, 413-824-0912, kitchen[at]guidingstargrange [dot] org
- For all other rentals, please contact:
Stuart Kenney, 413-575-2148, rentals[at]guidingstargrange [dot] org
- Grange organization
- To reach the Grange organization, contact:
Ruth Henry, 413-773-7466, questions[at]guidingstargrange [dot] org
- Friends organization (Friends of Greenfield Dance)
- To reach the Friends, contact:
Jessica Schultz, president[at]friendsofgreenfielddance [dot] org
- Booking regular dances
- Each of our dance series—1st Fridays, 3rd Saturdays, and so forth—is handled by a different organizer, each of whom rents our hall for a specific time slot. Please use the contact information in the Events calendar for the specific date you're interested in. If there is no existing calendar event for the date you're interested in, or your question is more complicated, please contact rentals[at]guidingstargrange [dot] org for more assistance.
- Lost and found
- If you are looking for an item you may have left behind at our hall during a dance or other public event, you are welcome to come and look for it yourself during any other time the building is open to the public; the bin for lost and found objects is in our main floor cloakroom. For especially valuable items or other urgent questions, please contact the organizer of the event you attended, using the contact information provided in the event's calendar listing. See the Events calendar for more information about either case.
- Web site help
- Please send comments/questions/issues about this web site to:
lydia ievins, webmaster[at]guidingstargrange [dot] org
Profuse thanks to Ray Sebold for his many years of service as the Grange webmaster.
- All other inquiries
- If this list doesn't help you figure out whom to contact, please email the webmaster for more guidance. Or just make your best guess, if you'd rather; we're all friends.